Online Payments - Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
University of Wolverhampton
For the purposes of these terms and conditions reference to "University of Wolverhampton" or the "University" shall be construed to mean University of Wolverhampton itself or one of University Group's subsidiaries as applicable to the particular transaction. All Professional Learning and Development (CPD) courses purchased via the online store will be contracted by University of Wolverhampton.
These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made by you ("The Buyer") with University of Wolverhampton. When purchasing goods and services online from the University, please refer to the Help & Information section of this online store for the University's refund policy in respect of Short Courses and see Section II below.
The University may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with University of Wolverhampton.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
1. Your payment will normally reach your University account to which you are making a payment, the following working day.
2. Liability is not accepted for a payment not reaching the correct University account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
3. Liability is not accepted where payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
4. The University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
5. The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is not disclosed to a third party.
6. The University does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
8. Each right or remedy of the University under the contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the University whether under the contract or not.
9. The contract will be governed by English Law. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the contract